Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

It's a Charlie Brown Christmas

Normally I don't pay much attention to advertisement posters, especially on the way to work. But this morning, McDonald's latest promotion caught my eye. In anticipation for the upcoming Snoopy Movie, McDonalds is selling licensed Snoopy merchandise like cushions, coffee mugs, and various wind up toys.

Today was the first day the cushions went on sale in HK and lots of people went to pick up the whole set which contains: Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Woodstock, and a special edition of Snoopy's Dog House. Actually, I remember thinking that some kid would be very happy night when I saw a Dad carrying a set while I was going to work this morning.

I couldn't resist picking this up on my way home! The detail on this Charlie Brown cushion is great, even the flap on his hat flips up. The whimsical cushion really brightens up the apartment. The bonus is that it's also a pretty good comparison to a life-sized head. So makes for a fun prop too!

An early Christmas Present (Photo: CathC)
Buying just a single cushion costs 40HKD on top of the purchase any food item. Otherwise, the whole set costs 278 HKD, which also includes 50HKD worth of McDonald's meal coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment