Pages

Saturday 19 December 2015

It's a Charlie Brown Christmas (Part II)

I couldn't resist picking up a couple of the Peanuts figurines that came out about 2 weeks after the getting the Charlie Brown cushions. These toys are reminiscent of what I had in the kids in that they run on simple mechanisms--springs, magnets, gears.  My absolute favourite is the snoopy spinning underneath a tree branch where woodstock is sitting on top of it.


Video: CathC

I was so excited about the figurines that I even got my friend into it. My friend is visiting from Taiwan, and we took her around Central to see HK's Christmas decorations. The display at the Landmark Atrium is really spectacular this year. We had the perfect view from the 3/F while having lunch at the Urban Bakery Cafe. As we were catching up, we could turn and watch the display that lights up and moves every 30 minutes.  There are also these flying boats that sail around the mall along the ceiling rails. The whole thing was very impressive.

Landmark Atrium's Christmas Display (CharK)
Flying boat (Photo: Chark)



No comments:

Post a Comment